Thursday, April 3, 2008

My mom is the best!


Look at this little stinker! She may look like she could cause no harm but she is an active little girl. I have a hard time getting anything done each day, but I love it. My mom has been such a huge help as I have been working more than I would like. I normally work one day a week which she always willingly watches Elliana, but lately I have been working twice a week and she just jumps right in to help. Yesterday while I was at work Elliana was sick all day. When I dropped her off in the morning she was completely normal. She threw up all day for my mom, which if any of you don't know, I have a huge phobia of throw-up so I felt terrible for my mom. I figured out that she is allergic to the formula because this is the second time we gave that formula and this is the second time she was really sick. Thanks mom for helping so much with this little stinker and sorry you had to deal with that yesterday. We love you!

2 comments:

benandchayfuller said...

In that picture she really does look like she could do no harm. I'm sorry she was sick. I'm glad you figured out what it was though :)

Heather said...

No, My mom is the best! Ha Ha! She's great though, isn't she! What a saint! I wish it were possible to be as good as a mom as she is, but I just can't! Love ya, mommmy!