Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Snow!

It was fun for Elliana to get to see the snow up in Utah. The wedding was in Sandy and it was sure dumping snow. By the end of the night there were a couple inches of snow. Crazy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i so love that you have a blog now and i get to see pictures of you and your cute family. i want to hug and kiss that baby of yours. she is so sweet. i love her smile. you look great as always girl - please send me some of your photogenic ability b/c i so lack in that department :)

Kelsey said...

Oh man! I wish that I was in Utah so I could have seen you!! :(

megan said...

Jenny hi! I found you on Chay's blog so I had to come see how you guys were doing (in the blogging world at least). Your little girl is just so adorable! I love that I can see both you and Nate in her