I love this shot because both Nate and Elliana have funky hairlines. Nate is so paranoid about his thinning and Elli has always had some crazy hair. She has calics everywhere and her hair starts halfway back on her head. Nate is doing good. He is always saying, "Lets just shave it all the way. I don't want to be the last one who knows that I am bald." You know how there is always that person that does the comb over or who just can't admit it? He doesn't want to be like that. They were watching a little basketball so I saw this as the perfect opportunity to snap a picture.
6 comments:
too funny.
stay strong nate. thinning hairlines are the new full head of hair. i am still trying to convince emily that mine is just widow's peaks!
How precious! What a great moment! You are lucky that she sat still for that long, huh? Nate, you are fine in the hair department! (No really fine in the hair department,... get it? Just playin'!) Kyle says the same thing and you have 9 years on him! ;)
Wear your combover with pride Nate. JK you look handsome. Plus join the club in the family. Sorry everyone else I just wanted to make him feel better. Thanks the rest of you for taking one for the team.
That's classic! Congrats on the shave dude!
Nate, remember when I used to cut your hair at Sycamore?? It'd be a lot easier for me now...
Adam
Post a Comment