Elliana loves to play in boxes. I decided to record us playing a little peek-a-boo. I wish I didn't sound like such a dork when I do video but I guess that is just how I sound. :)
love seeing her in action. makes me kind of feel like i "know" her. ya gotta come visit me :)
thanks for the mothers day text - you still hold the spot of most thoughtful person in the entire world. speaking of moms, i am so happy you are a mom! i always knew you'd rock at it, and i'm pretty sure you do :) love you!!
Hey, Jen. You trapped your poor kid in a box. I think you have ulterior motives. "Oh, we're just playing peek-a-boo." Just kidding. Elli is the cutest thing ever! I am proud to say I am her auntie. Love you. Hil
5 comments:
love seeing her in action. makes me kind of feel like i "know" her. ya gotta come visit me :)
thanks for the mothers day text - you still hold the spot of most thoughtful person in the entire world. speaking of moms, i am so happy you are a mom! i always knew you'd rock at it, and i'm pretty sure you do :) love you!!
She is so cute! No, you don't sound like a dork! I wish I could figure out how to do a video on my blog with my camera
Priceless. She is so cute. I love the videos. I can't wait to see you guys.
Hey, Jen. You trapped your poor kid in a box. I think you have ulterior motives. "Oh, we're just playing peek-a-boo." Just kidding. Elli is the cutest thing ever! I am proud to say I am her auntie. Love you. Hil
You're so creative--playing peekaboo through the "trap door" I hope you're having a great time in San Diego. Come and see GJ (ME) when you get home.
Post a Comment