Every Sunday we rotate going to my parents house and Nate's parents house for dinner. This Sunday we were at Nate's parents and we took a short little drive to visit grandma in the nursing home. It was great to see her and all the other cute ladies. Elli sure loves spending time with her cousins. Mayley is such a great big cousin to help out with Elli. I love this picture of the two of them. My favorite is the picture of the kids looking outside at the pool, holding onto the fence.
6 comments:
That pic of the kids at the fence is a classic. I have way to many of those in my scrapbooks. Ah the things parents deny their kids. It is a wonder I don't have a revolt on my hands, they do out number me after all! :-)
Thanks for the pictures of the family. Everyone is looking so big. I can't wait to see you all.
Never seen a better looking family... :)
I am going private with my blog. If I haven't already sent you an invite to view it, and you would like one, email me at klenaek at gmail dot com and I will send you one. also changing blog name to klenaek@blogspot.com. Thanks!
Kirstin Kenealey
Cute family! Looks like you guys had a great time in San Diego. I miss being just a short drive away from the ocean!
Hi Jenny! I think our Grandmas are at the same home!!! I recognize the place your Grandma is at and I think I even recognize her (unless I am totally crazy). We'll have to figure out if they are at the same place because if they are we should go visit at the same time. Carrie and I try to go at least every other week and talk to all the ladies. they love the kids!
Post a Comment