I can't believe she is almost a freakin year old already!! That seemed to go by so fast! And can you believe we have been in MO for a year and a half already. Seems crazy...
I randomly found your link on Emily and Geoff's blog and thought I would post a comment real quick. This is Kari from their ward, we met a couple days ago. It was really fun for us to get to know you. You have such a beautiful daughter! Hope your visit was fun!
4 comments:
I can't believe she is almost a freakin year old already!! That seemed to go by so fast! And can you believe we have been in MO for a year and a half already. Seems crazy...
She is so dang cute! I love the bum shot. Could you imagine if we slept like that :)
I randomly found your link on Emily and Geoff's blog and thought I would post a comment real quick. This is Kari from their ward, we met a couple days ago. It was really fun for us to get to know you. You have such a beautiful daughter! Hope your visit was fun!
Jenny...? Time for a new post, cat. I'm kickin' your trash, or whatever. I just posted a new one. Hil
Post a Comment