
Elliana went to town at Grandma Johnson's a few weeks ago and made this wonderful mess. Look how content she is!

Our poor little girl has been to way too many doctor's visits and really just hates them all. Who wouldn't? This picture of her back is from when she went to the allergist. They put this grid on their back and scratch it with a few things that are common allergies. We found out she is allergic to dogs,cats, birds and really any animal and then milk, which we already knew about.

This picture is kind of ghetto, but I can just blame it on Nate because he got her ready for the day. :) I had to work and then after I picked up Elliana for her appointment to see the hemotologist. We thought she had some blood issues but at this appointment we found out everything seems to be okay. We follow-up in two months. She has been poked more than 10 times! Poor thing. It is so hard to do blood work on a baby less than one!
3 comments:
I am SO happy to hear all went well with the hematologist. poor little thing! thanks for the update. love you guys!!!
Poor thing! I'm glad everything went well though. She is such a cutie!
I'm so sorry, that is no fun to hear them scream with all their might, like "Mom why are you letting them do this to me!" But it's good to hear that all went well. She is so precious.
Post a Comment