Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night

We went trick-or-treating with Mayley, Porter, and Annie this year. Elli did a great job of just copying what her cousins were doing and she really seemed to have a good time. She carried her little pumpkin bag almost the entire time. It was great to watch her waddle around. The highlight of Halloween for me was having a kid that can walk and sort of get the fun of it all. I can't wait for next year!
We went to my parents house before trick-or-treating so we could have dinner and let them see the costumes. The kids were pretty excited about grandma's candy and went ahead and helped themselves. Good job kids!

3 comments:

Paige said...

I love the costume. She is such a cute little duck!

Will & Amy said...

Super cute costumes!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen. Great costume! We love those costumes we can use more than one year! :-) Miss you and hope all is well. Is it as hot in November there as it is here in Texas?!? I can't get use to this 85 degree weather in November! Blah. :-) I guess it is just the Seattlite in me. He He.