I was doing dishes the other day and Elli figured the dishwasher would work great for a table. She set her dish of frosted flakes down and made herself comfortable. What a goof!
We can't wait to see you guys and Elli. I can't believe how big she is! I'm sad that we missed out over the last 6 months, but hopefully regular visits can start happening soon! Love you guys!
She is such a cute little girl. I am so excited that we are going to have our kids at the same time. How funny that we are only 4 days apart. I hope you are doing well and not too sick!
6 comments:
That's awesome! its been way too long since we have talked - i am missing you like crazy. i promise to call soon!!
We can't wait to see you guys and Elli. I can't believe how big she is! I'm sad that we missed out over the last 6 months, but hopefully regular visits can start happening soon! Love you guys!
She is such a cute little girl. I am so excited that we are going to have our kids at the same time. How funny that we are only 4 days apart. I hope you are doing well and not too sick!
How funny! Ok so I am way behind on my blog reading! Congrats on the pregnancy!!! How exciting :)
That is so funny and hilarious. It's a good thing we have our girls to make us laugh and see how simple and enjoyable life can be.
Hey Jenny...It's Miranda....can you leave a comment with your email address and I will give you access to our blog...
we need to hang out!! We are going to Tumbleweed on Friday you should come...
Post a Comment