
Everyone told me that with your second pregnancy you show sooner and get much bigger. I am definitely no exception to this idea! I feel huge already! I didn't do a good job tracking my pregnancy with Elli so I am going to try to do better this time around. We find out the gender of our baby in three days!
7 comments:
Jenny! You look great! I only wish this picture included your beautiful face! What a cute preggers girl you are. I was thinking about you the other day and about how we need to get together sometime. I miss you girl!
How cute! Congrats! Can't wait to find out what you're having.
Congrats, i didnt even know that you were prego!! I am so excited to find out what you guys are having!
You are one hot lookin' pregnant momma!
Can't wait for 3 more days!!!!! PS You're adorable.
YAY congrats! My guess is it's a girl. Can't wait for you post the results. You look great! Show off that prego belly!!!!
Jenny you couldn't look more cute! You looked amazing with Ellie that I'm sure you look amazing with this one too!
Post a Comment