Saturday, April 11, 2009

A day at the park

Grandma, Elli, Kristine, Thomas, Becca and Preston all went on a little train ride at the park. Elli loved it!
This kid loves to be behind the wheel...we better get ourselves ready for the teenage years!


Thomas and Elli riding some kind of creature, either a dragon or a dinosaur I think.

I'm surprised she was smiling when I took this picture because she only lasted on the merry-go-round a few minutes before she wanted off. Maybe she takes after her mom and doesn't like rides...who knows.



2 comments:

Kristine said...

That was really fun. I can't wait for Thomas to get a little older and start doing some of the things Elli does, (talk, show more than 2 emotions, and care about what's going on!!!!! :) He liked it though, you could tell, that is one of the two emotions and you can guess the other one.........crying

Emily said...

I absolutely love that first picture on the train. Thanks so much for posting so much recently. We miss you all!