
Elli was really intense this year when it came to opening presents. She didn't smile at all but you could tell she was really enjoying all the attention and new toys she was getting. She didn't want any help the whole time.

We had all our family over to my parents house for the 4th of July celebration and combined birthday party for Elli and Landon. This raft was quite the hit.

Just a cute little bootie shot!

I attempted to make a barn with animals for her cake this year. It definitely didn't turn out as cute as I wished, but hey it got the point across. She loved eating the sheep.
5 comments:
I think your cupcakes are adorable. You are so crafty.
I love the cake! The cupcakes are darling. You are such a fun mom.
I think her cake turned out AWESOME! I love the sheep cupcakes too. Ellie's little dress is also adorable! How cute is she!!!!
Thanks for throwing such a fun party. And the cake was awesome.
i can't believe how big ellie is getting. i really miss you guys! and the cake looks adorable.
Post a Comment