
I always post things backwards! So, here Elli has done the damage with the cupcake and has happily displayed a lot of it on her face and clothes.

The action shot of eating a sheep cupcake with Landon keeping his eye on her. You can tell he enjoyed some blue cupcake.

Blowing out the candles was a lot of fun for Elli and Landon. Kyle kept relighting them because the kids had such a blast blowing them out.

Waiting for the singing to start. Look at their hands all braced on the table just wanting so badly to jump on those cakes. They are too cute!
5 comments:
the cake is awesome!!! such a cute idea!!!
so can't believe little elli is 2!
miss you both like crazy and sure wish i was seeing you this summer. sorry i've been a slacker friend.... hopefully you know i love you :)
did you make that cake by yourself??? its so CUTE!!!!! You are such a good mom! =)
The barn is so cute, and Elli is even cutter. I love her hair. I am so jealous I wasn't there for girls night out. I miss you guys so much.
Audrey loved playing with Elli and can't wait for it to be a more regular thing.
That is such a cute cake Jenny! The boys loved looking at it (and now they know what a slacker I am!) Happy Birthday to Elliana! We hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment