
It has been quite the challenge to get any pictures of Elliana actually smiling because every time we pull out the camera she makes this face and says, "cheese"!

Nate was reading his scriptures one morning and fell asleep with his thumb all wedged up on his mouth. I was cracking up! I ran and grabbed the camera to catch this picture and of course the sound of the camera woke him up. What a mean wife I am!

Elli has been so lucky to get to hold so many new babies in the last couple of months. This is a picture of Elli holding Matt and Lindsay's newest, Reese Karen Johnson. She is adorable!

Our little diva!
5 comments:
That pic of Nate is so funny!!! :) I can't believe how big Elliana is gettting. Can't wait to meet #2 soon :) Miss u guys
Sooo funny. I love Elliana's cheese expression. And great catch with the second shot. Thanks for updating us!
She is a little DIVA. I love that kid so dang much! The one of Nate is awesome! And Reece... how precious!
Grandma and Grandpa think their oldest son and his oldest daughter are just the living end. Thanks for capturing their personalities! LOL
Boca aberta!! Nate did this all the time when we were roommates! j/k
Good one Nate.
Adam
Post a Comment