Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Newborn pictures...

My friend, Janelle, did an amazing job taking Brinlyn's newborn pictures. Even though she is only 2 weeks old she has already changed so much and it makes me so sad. Why do our kids have to grow up so fast?!? Here is the link to the slideshow she put together. I pretty much want to order all the pictures...I hate having to choose. I will try to post some more pictures we have taken soon. I am pretty well sleep deprived and haven't found the time to do things for myself.
http://bigshow.bigfolio.com/?s=000014399&t=fea207fceab4fd159e6bfffa99b39907

6 comments:

Unknown said...

AMAZING!! i am so jealous! both of your babies have the best newborn pictures!!

I am sorry for being such a loser friend and not calling you. I promise to call this week. I have been thinking of you and you better know i love you girl!

She is an absolute beauty! So wish I could hold her....

The Binghams said...

Those are great pictures. She is a doll. I love that she was asleep for it all. Kambry was wide awake for her pictures. Hope you're all adjusting well.

Sherri said...

She is beautiful, Jenny! I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks and hold her.

Kristine said...

You get the best newborn pictures. How fun. She's perfect. Blame Nate for those long toes huh? I like the pictures of her in the basket with her arm hanging down. But good luck choosing. I wouldn't be able to not with a girlie that cute.

Karen said...

The pictures are so cute. I guess I need one to go beside the one of Ellie at that age! What beautiful daughters you have.

Will & Amy said...

Awesome pics, she is so precious! Hope you get some sleep soon! :)