Monday, October 5, 2009

It's about time I post some pictures!

When I had Elliana I really didn't need much help during the night. She was a great sleeper and didn't require a lot of effort at night. I would feed her when she woke up and she would go right back to sleep. Brinlyn is a different child in so many ways. I have to have Nate help me a lot in the night, or I guess in the wee hours of the morning more like it. I feed her, then wake up Nate and pass her off. This is what I woke up to one morning.
My mom got us a baby wrap called "Moby" and it is my most favorite thing right now because it is the only way I can get anything done, (I still don't get a lot done, but the very little that I do is done with Brinlyn all wrapped up tightly). Look at that face! I love that furrowed brow.

Ahhh....I love how precious sleeping babies look.


Babies sleep a lot so it is sometimes hard to catch them with their eyes open. Although as I have said, Brinlyn isn't quite as content as Elli was so she is awake a lot more.



Our little girls watching morning cartoons together. Just a side note, Elli still has her pacifier and blanket and uses it a lot. I am really okay with this because it gives me sanity. I am the mom that everyone looks at because my two year old still has a pacifier. Oh well. I'm pretty sure she won't go to kindergarden with a "padoo" and "blankie", as she calls it.




Doesn't that just break your heart? We have learned that Brinlyn likes to be on her stomach when we lay her down. This picture doesn't really show her love for that, but most times when she is having a rough time we can lay her on her tummy and she feels so much better.





Daddy with his girls. Elli is still in the phase where she has to say, "cheese" when we are trying to take her picture. It really makes it a challenge to get a good picture but oh well it's a good memory.






3 comments:

Veronica said...

Ahh Jenny your girls are soo beautiful!! =)

Angie said...

Congrats on your new baby girl! She is such a cutie! We are glad everything went well. And glad to see you all getting at least some rest, even if it is on the couch! We are working on the sleeping too . . .

Erin said...

I love all the pictures!!! Ellie and Brinlyn are too cute!!!