Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Princesses

Elli LOVES all the Disney princesses and was SO excited to see some of them while we were in Disneyland. I told her we would get to meet some of the princesses and she said, "Meet Snow White and shake her hand?" She got to shake hands, hug and kiss several princesses and it just made her day. We waited over an hour to meet Mulan, Cinderella and Belle. It was definitely worth the wait to see the look on her face.
The princesses are so sweet to the little kiddos. They get down on their level to hug and talk to them.




Elli has her room decorated in princess stuff and I really want to blow this one up of her to hang on her wall. I love it!



4 comments:

Veronica said...

ahhh thats so adorable jenny!! I am so glad you guys got to go to Disneyland and had so much fun! =)

Kevin said...

that is a way cute picture what a moment to capture. It will go perfect in her room. What a great vaca.

Janelle said...

Those pictures are perfect! So fun!

Hilary said...

Jen. That picture of Elli with Cinderella is awesome! A definite keeper. It brought back memories of our trip to Disneyland when Carter, Avery, and Maia were little. The girls LOVED the princesses! Hil