Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yeah for Vacations!

Audrey, Elli, and Layfe so happy to see each other. Our friends had planned a vacation to go to Disneyland for the week and when we heard of their plans we couldn't resist joining them for the fun. We drove up on Monday evening and came home really early Friday. It was an amazing week!
It has been over twenty years for both Nate and I going to Disneyland so we really couldn't remember much. We went on the Snow White ride first which was a huge mistake. Elli was crying and kept saying, "out, out, out". It was dark and things were popping out at you on every turn. I guess I didn't remember the Snow White ride from twenty years ago. We stuck with the merry-go-round and other easy rides to make up for the scary one.

The classic picture of the castle. I had to post this shot to prove that we were really in Disneyland! :)



Our friends found an amazing deal on a nice hotel just less than a mile down the street from Disneyland. We made that walk too many times to count but it was absolutely perfect! Elli is of course making her cheese smile.


1 comment:

Kevin said...

Disneyland rocks! Glad you guys had fun. Hope you got to go on some of the big kid rides. That place is the best. I love the Indiana Jones one...and the new buzz lightyear one...and I could go on for a long time. BY KRISTINE