
We blessed Brinlyn on November 15. It was a very special day. Thanks to our family and friends who were able to make it.


I realize it is almost Christmas but I couldn't resist posting a picture of our cute little pirate with a broken arm. She LOVED going treat or treating. I LOVED getting the chocolate, since she still has a milk allergy and so I scored. :)

Elli fell off her bed just a week before Halloween. I knew she broke her arm because she was just so sad and didn't want me touch it. We took her to the doctor so they could splint it and let the swelling go down. We got the cast on just a few days later. Elli picked a pink one...bright pink! They were so great at the office and even let her have some sparkles on it. Elli is such a good sport when it comes to medical stuff. This just about completes the list of specialists for us! We have seen them all with this child!
2 comments:
I am so glad to "hear" from you again and especially to see pictures. Just always wish we could see you in person. The girls are beautiful! We still miss you--Sunday mornings are not the same without you playing the piano and we could use your cheerful disposition and helpfulness too. Have a Merry Christmas! We love you.
Will she have a Halloween without a planned addition to her costume? :) She IS an unbelievable good sport.
Post a Comment