Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pictures..

I have been super lazy and have not downloaded any pictures from the camera to the computer in a few months! I really need to write down all the happenings before I forget, so that is on my forever long list of things to do and hopefully I will eventually get to that. :) For now I wanted to post the link to a slideshow my friend Janelle put together after taking our pictures. She is an AMAZING photographer! I am going to have a hard time picking out which ones to order. She had a hard job set for her with our little family. Elli was definitely not in the mood for pictures so it was a challenge. She did great! I could not have been happier. Enjoy!

http://bigshow.bigfolio.com/?s=000015580&t=ceaf7ed4513bdf772278e4d35177ac62

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Is Nate back? Or was he just visiting? I LOVE the pictures you all look so good!!

Kasey vinyldecorator@yahoo.com said...

So stinkin' cute! They turned out so adorable! Love them all!