
Since I stink at keeping this blog up to date these days, there is no order in doing these pictures. I really wanted to go back and fill in pictures from the time I slacked but since that wasn't happening I figure I will just start from now and continue on. Oh well about the past I guess. :) So, since living here in Hawaii we have hosted two sets of Japanese exchange students for a weekend. It is quite the experience. They speak very little english, their fashion sense is hilarious, they eat crazy nasty food, but it is a lot of fun to have them in our home. Elli just loves having them spend the weekend with us.

While I was trying to do some shopping, Nate had the girls all decked out in these booties. Whatever it takes to keep them busy, I guess.

What do you think about the strips with flower combo? Elli loves all the attention she gets! This is just a look out point we stopped at so the students could grab a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment