Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More Pictures...

Elli and Brinlyn are starting to play together more and that makes for one happy mama! This morning Elli was reading a story to Brin in the corner. They both LOVE books.
We had some Japanese exchange students stay with us this weekend. Our girls always love having people come stay so it was a treat. These girls were really sweet.
Our girls practicing their boogie boarding skills, or were they just taking a nap?
Elli concentrates so well when she is working on crafts. I was having her glue noodles onto this shamrock. She gets so into it.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm finally registered on your blog! I loved seeing Eli and Brinlyn! I might not have recognized Brinlyn! How sad! You've done a great job helping the girls love their environment. 7 months? Seems like such a long time!! Love, Mom J. (Karen)

Veronica said...

Jenny we would love to see you guys when you come visit!! Email us and maybe we can all get together! =)

Kristine said...

Sounds great having a play partner for Eli. Can't wait for Thomas' little playmate to come and help out a little.