
I haven't posted in such a long time I can hardly remember how to do this stuff! Imagine the next four pictures in opposite order so you can get the whole Brinlyn effect! Emily and Geoff blessed Grace on the last Sunday I was in Arizona. Grandma Karen had found these matching dresses for Easter and we decided it would make for some fun pictures. Ha ha since Brinlyn didn't think it was such a good idea. This top picture was the best I got...she still had to have her blanket, but finally agreed to take out her pacifier. She is our little snapper!

All the kiddos looking so cute and doing their best to smile...Brinlyn with one shoe on, blanket in hand and bright blue pacifier. Aren't these dresses just adorable?!

I decided to cut Brinlyn out on this shot since she was having a full on tantrum.

Bum shot of Brinlyn. Audrey and Reese are trying to figure out what the heck that little Brinlyn is so upset about. I mean, how bad is getting your picture taken? Man, we sure love our cousins!

My friends Kasey and Erin met up at Desert Breeze park for a fun morning and picnic lunch. The kids loved the splash pad and it was certainly hot enough to get wet.

Landon's preschool teacher was so sweet and said that while we were in Arizona we could have Elli come along for the fun. His teacher is awesome! Elli had a great time, especially being with Landon. Those two kids are so cute together. I don't think we had one fight the whole month we were there! We sure miss seeing all the cousins in Arizona. This picture was taken at the Mother's brunch at the preschool. Elli gave me the cute plaque they made with their hand prints on it and the saying, "From small beginnings come great things". They sang some cute songs and we had some yummy food. I am holding sweet little Joslyn. I couldn't get enough of that girl!

Landon and Elli loving on each other when they were "on stage". They were suppose to be singing but they have too much fun together.

I love catching my kids in these moments of loving each other. Brin giving Elli some serious snuggle time. Elli is such a patient big sister and even though she doesn't look too excited to have a hug from Brinlyn she really does love her. The older Brinlyn gets the more and more I see the two girls playing together. Ahhh... the moments parents love!

Annie and Elli just cracking up. I love this picture! They were laying over the recliner and just cracking up at who knows what?

Grandpa great is 84? I think and he is still going strong. He is giving the kids horse rides in the back yard. He is an amazing example to me in so many ways. We are so blessed to have him around to share stories of his past and his strong testimony of the gospel. He has changed the lives of many.

My brother's little girl, Eva, turned 1 while we were in Arizona so we had a party with all the cousins. Meghan made the cutest panda bear cupcakes and the kids loved them!

Eva did a good job devouring the cake. She had a little cold so she wasn't feeling the best, but she was a trooper. She is one precious girl.

Brinlyn having a little peanut butter snack. I'm not sure if any made it down the chute.

Elli and Brinlyn holding their new cousin Grace. The girls were in heaven but I'm not exactly sure Grace was feeling the same way. :)

Ryan, Meghan and Eva right after church when Heather and Kyle blessed Joslyn. I LOVED Eva's dress...Meghan made it. So talented!

Sweet little Joslyn after her blessing. I think she was only 2 or 3 weeks old. Doesn't Heather look amazing!?! That girl has a baby and you wouldn't even know she had been pregnant by the next day. I'm just jealous I didn't get blessed with that gene.

Brinlyn, Audrey and Reese just hanging out in the grass

While Nate was still in Arizona we had two Easter picnics. Here we are all gobbling up the delicious food. I think I gained ten pounds while I was on this trip.

The kids had so much fun hiding and finding the easter eggs. They probably did 10 egg hunts over just a few days. (That was because we would hide them, they would find, and then we would hide again. ) We went to two community egg hunts and then two family picnic hunts. So fun!

I'm not sure what she is thinking in this picture. I sure love this kiddo.

This was Elli's first time holding Joslyn. She loves holding babies and I love that she loves it.

The dental office that I use to work for was so kind to let me come in and work a few days while I was in town. I also came in one day to clean Nate's teeth. I brought Brinlyn with us so I could try to clean her teeth too. She surprised me and let me do almost everything.

She looks so grown up!

Matt and Lindsay have this beautiful home with a lot of land, perfect for chickens and horses. It was so much fun for the kids to get to ride horses and chase the chickens around. One of my kids loved the horse and the other one didn't. Can you guess which one was which?

So content

My little cowgirl

Audrey, Annie, Elli, and Landon just after one of the many egg hunts. The girls sure enjoyed spending so much time with cousins. I had so much fun on our month long trip to Arizona. It was so fun to spend time with so many great friends and all our awesome family. I look forward to coming back for another fun time next year. I was able to go to three baby blessings, five different wards (sort of), see some of the newest cousins (my nieces), shop, eat a lot, chat, craft, hold babies, play outside, swim, go to the temple, relax, be lazy and just have an all around great time. We would love for anyone to come this way for a trip if they are in need of fun! Thanks to everyone for spending so much time with us. We love you all and miss you tons!
2 comments:
So glad you had fun. I love month long vacations because you don't feel so rushed to pack everything/everyone in there. That's the way to do it. Miss you too. Give your little dollies kisses from auntie Kristine
I loved reading every single one of these posts from your trip to AZ. We sure had a great time together! It was so awesome that you were able to be here for so many main events including seeing my Jos as a newbie. Thanks for all your help! I miss you like crazy!!! I love you!
Post a Comment