
I was completely spoiled for my 30th Birthday. Matt and Lindsay were in town and Nate, the kids, and all my friends really made it fun. Nate told me the whole day that he had dinner taken care of. What that actually meant is some of my girlfriends would be bringing dinner for us. Ha ha. I should have known that Nate doesn't do the dinner thing. :) Cupcakes and treats, lasagna, bread and jell-o. Yum! I wouldn't mind turning 30 again and again and again.

I had no idea that the candles were the kind that relight and boy, that was hilarious. I love the look on Brinlyn's face when she realizes we can't get these candles to blow out. I am an easy crowd so I was dying laughing. For my birthday we got a babysitter and went and saw Jim Brickman in concert. I love his piano music so it was a great night! Thanks Nate for dropping a load on me!
No comments:
Post a Comment