
Now that Bennett is here, the girls seem so grown up to me. I can't believe Elli will turn 5 this summer! Man, I love this girl. She has made the transition to three so great. She had a hard time the first two weeks but has been awesome other than that.

The girls and their crazy smiles. I have yet to get a picture of them both smiling real smiles. :)

Brinlyn LOVES ducks. One day she wanted to take her nap in her duck costume. She slept the whole nap and woke up as cute as ever!

Brinlyn has grown up so much too and has been pretty easy as we transitioned to three. She knows what she wants but melts my heart at the same time. She still has her "passy and blankie". She has her occasional melt downs mostly in public, still pulls hair, hits and whatever else, but she can also be the sweetest friend. I love this girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment