Friday, October 19, 2012

Food!

I'm not sure what I do wrong, but none of my kids have liked baby food.  I remember feeling so excited when Elli turned 6 months old because I got to try out rice cereal.  Well, she never liked anything of pureed texture so we ended moving straight to the finger foods with her.  Brinlyn came along and the same thing happened.  Now, here we are with #3 and we are having the same problem.  So we have tried and tried baby food with Bennett and have had no success.  He is almost 8 months old and still hardly eats anything but milk.  Well, we are finding a little success with just laying the food out in small pieces on his tray and letting him go for it.  This strategy is lame for me because it pretty much means he needs a bath after every meal.  I'm happy he is eating but, wow, this is going to be an exhausting road. Wish me luck! 

No comments: