Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pictures I think I left out in earlier posts

 So, between our pocket camera, big dog camera and two iphones we have pictures coming in all over the place but not all at the same time.  I just spent some time downloading pictures so I have a bunch that I think I missed in earlier posts.  This is our Christmas Sunday family picture.
 Little Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at our 5K run
 Disneyland with cousins!  This is right before we went in on our first day.
 Oh how my girls love this dog, Eda.  They dress her up, follow her around and still talk about her all the time.  Thanks grandma and grandpa for having a dog so we don't ever have to get one!
 Park action with cousins
 Bennett's first horse ride
 Kiddos watching a show so parents can actually talk with each other
 Disney hotel (Aulani), seeing Minnie and Mickey.  Bennett was ready to check them out!

Grandpa Lunt would be proud!

No comments: