
Check out these blue sunglasses I got at a garage sale. Elli didn't care that we put them on her, probably because I am always putting bows on her but I thought it was pretty funny.

Bathtime with Elliana has been a lot of fun lately. She loves putting her hands under the running water while the tub is filling up. She plays and plays and then gets really mad when it's time to wash her hair and body.
When we were in Utah, Aunt Gail had this fun little rider toy that she loved!
6 comments:
Yeah Jenny!! I love those cute pictures! She is so adorable! I just want to meet her so bad! I am so glad that you started a blog. It will be really fun to hear about your adventures and get to stay caught up on your life! Miss you!! Love, Kels
Yea Jenny is now part of the blogging world! What fun pictures. It looks like you guys had fun snowboarding. Keep the posts coming!
Hey! Glad to see you are a bandwagon blogger too. Such a cute little girl! Hope all is well. Love ya!!
Kirstin
Yay! I am so excited you started a blog. It seriously is the best way to keep in touch with people. I can't believe how big Elliana is getting. She is so cute!
Jenny! Where's Elli's bow in his picture? She almost looks naked without it! What a cute little turkey. I wish I could see you guys soon. Love you. Hil
Hey! Lindsay told me you started a blog. Welcome to the world of blogging :) Your pics are adorable
Post a Comment