Thursday, April 3, 2008

Giggles

Elliana is our little giggler, which doesn't surprise me because I am the same way. Once we get laughing it's just so hard to stop. Nate and Elli were outside yesterday playing on the blanket with blocks and she thought it was so funny when she knocked the tower over. Sorry for my loud laugh in the background but I couldn't control myself.

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

So adorable! She has the cutest laugh. She just thought everything about that was hilarious! I love it! :)

Unknown said...

there is nothing better than a little one giggling like that! that was great. i am just sitting alone in my room giggling, b/c its contagious!

benandchayfuller said...

That is so cute. She has the cutest laugh!

Schmitz Family said...

Jenny, that is the funniest thing EVER!! I was laughing out loud! Nothing like a belly laugh from such a small girl! I love her, she is so sweet!!!

Karen said...

What an infectous laugh. I love it. We're blessed to have the BEST grandkids!

maggie holmes said...

she is too cute jenny!!