Monday, April 14, 2008

My two cute kids!


Look at these faces! This is what keeps me busy all day, but I love it. I'm not sure which one is more work. :)

3 comments:

Schmitz Family said...

Jenny.. thanks for the yummy brownies! My family loved them.. I'm on a diet and so I never make them any yummy treats anymore!! I think thier prayers were answered!! What is you email so i can add you to my blog??

benandchayfuller said...

Isn't that the truth! I feel like I have a kid already just with Ben :)

Anonymous said...

I always say I have five kids. As if four weren't enough! Ty is so good at playing with the kids, making dinner, all those things, but he leaves a path of destruction in his wake. Ah well, It is worth it for a few moments of time to myself I suppose. :-) Love ya! Come to Texas!