Sunday, July 13, 2008

Elliana and Landon turned 1!

Grandpa Lunt and Elliana reading some books together.
The action on opening presents. Elliana actually opened her first present almost by herself. After that she wasn't too interested. It was so cute!
Landee's and Elli's cakes that Heather and I made.
The results of the yummy cakes. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is 1 and I still haven't met her yet!! that's okay though b/c in less than a month i will!! can i just say that i am so excited i can hardly stand it :)

not to mention landon is also 1 and I still have a box of clothes i never sent to heather b/c i am LAME!! I"ve now added another box to that one but Josh thinks I am crazy to send the first b/c they won't fit...but there could be more boys I figure..... one day soon :)

love you girl !!

love your blog and getting to see y'all!

Unknown said...

okay so i just re read my post and realize how dumb it sounds.... and one day soon does not mean i expect one of y'all to get pregnant tomorrow, i was meaning would send the darn box one day soon!!

i need to go to bed :)

Emily said...

Congrats to Elli on all the progress she is making! She's waving goodbye? That is soooo cute! We miss you!

benandchayfuller said...

Dang I cant believe it has already been a year! Happy Birthday!!!

Emily said...

Great job on the cake! You did it!
Oh, and I haven't found the CPR cards. They are buried deep in the storage unit, I'm afraid. Sorry!