Sunday, July 13, 2008

One More Action Shot

I had to capture the frosting face. She loved it! I still can't believe our little baby is already one. She has made some huge progress over the last month or two. She can walk pretty good holding onto hands and is just figuring out that she can walk holding onto the couch or coffee table. She makes all sorts of babbling sounds and comprehends way more than she did just a month ago. For some reason she has just exploded with her development. She has been going to physical therapy for two weeks to help build up her strength but I don't really think she needs much more of it. She is still delayed in things but they can see a lot of progress so they just think she is a late bloomer. Everyone tells me I should be glad that she took so long to crawl because we had that much longer of not having to child proof everything. Some of her most favorite things right now is clapping her hands when music is playing, waving goodbye, sippy cups, kisses and walking everywhere. She is so much fun! We love our little Elli!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it. We just had Rachel's third birthday party. They grow up so fast! Enjoy. So adorable.