I decided that after the wedding in Utah I would spend the week after with my good friends, Kim and Josh up in Idaho Falls. It had been almost three years since I saw them last and so this visit was much overdue. They are some of my bestest friends that I have known for about 6 years. I can't even put into words what they mean to me. They were two of the very few people who reached out to me while I was going to school in South Dakota. I spent every weekend over at their house and so after two years we had grown to be really good friends. I have so many fond memories with them, babysitting their kids, staying up late eating good food, a trip to the Mall of America, and tournaments of Mario Kart, just to name a few. They were such great support to me when that is what I needed most.
I had a great time for the week up in Idaho Falls. The four kids are huge and so grown up. It was so nice to catch up on life together. I can't wait to see them again...hopefully soon!

Notice all the scrapbooking stuff out. Yeah, this was a definite highlight for me!

Me with all the kiddos at the Idaho Falls Zoo.

I got a picture of the gorilla and Elli at the San Diego Zoo so I thought I would keep the tradition alive and do the same shot at the Idaho Falls Zoo.
2 comments:
I like the picture of Elli and the monkey, it's kinda creepy though too, those monkeys are smart you gotta wonder what he was thinking there.
Yeah, good thing there's glass between the two of them. :) how fun to spend time with great friends...and the take time at the zoo!
Post a Comment