Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Our Trip to Salt Lake City
Nate's sister, Katherine, got married at the beginning of August up in Utah. It was a quick trip for everyone but so nice to get together with all the family. I was terrible at remembering to take any pictures during the hussle of it all so this is all I have. The wedding day went like this: Wedding at 9:00. Spaghetti Factory lunch. Thanksgiving Point petting zoo (for those with kids, to kill time). Reception. Sleep. It was a full day but a lot of fun.
Elliana wouldn't actually sit on the pony so instead Nate held her and walked along side.
Nate's cousins and aunt, with Mayley at the wedding reception.
I couldn't miss the chance to grab a picture of Grandpa Lunt with Elliana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Grandpa and Elli picture is priceless. What a weekend huh! Whew, I'm exhausted just thinking about it again.
I agree that the picture with grandpa is a keepsake. We love you guys!
Post a Comment