I'm so glad she's doing good and is now out of the hospital. Let us know if you guys ever need anything.
I'm glad to hear that everything turned out okay. What a crazy week that must have been. Elliana looks like such a sweet little trooper. I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through so much stress. We need to talk and catch up soon!!
she looks so cute in her little hospital gown!! i am glad she has gained some wait!! yeah!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm so glad she's doing good and is now out of the hospital. Let us know if you guys ever need anything.
I'm glad to hear that everything turned out okay. What a crazy week that must have been. Elliana looks like such a sweet little trooper. I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through so much stress. We need to talk and catch up soon!!
she looks so cute in her little hospital gown!! i am glad she has gained some wait!! yeah!!
Post a Comment