
We weren't quite sure what to have Elliana be for Halloween so we got out some of the old costumes to see if they might fit, especially since she is so small. Here is what we discovered. She loved dressing up even though we had to force her into them. The next morning we had the costumes on the table and she walked right up to them and wanted us to put them on her again. Kids are so funny.

The high water lady bug.

Elli had more fun playing with the lighter than she did helping us with the pumpkin.
2 comments:
Lovin' the lady bug. She was quite the Halloween supermodel. I vote it's a chicken. Way to go mom.
HAHA loving the lighter, that's a good one. Hopefully she doesn't get into M-80s in middle school like Jake and I did.
I've been so out of the loop, you do a great job with your blog. Thanks for the updates on Elliana.
Post a Comment