Sunday, January 11, 2009

And more pictures

Whlile we were down in Duncan, AZ for Nate's grandma's memorial service we made a visit to the family farm. This picture is taken in front of grandma and grandpa's house that they raised their 6 children in.
Elli checking out the cows

Nate's side of the family that were able to make it for the funeral.


Mark, Beth, Gail, Grandpa, Karen, Ethelyn and Brent at the graveside service. It was a gorgeous day.



All the grandson's that were in town were the pall bearers.




2 comments:

Kaleena said...

Your blog is so darling! Sorry about Nate's grandma, I can't imagine losing mine. We still need to get together, card club is this week, but I'd like a hangout day with you too.

Karalee said...

It's bittersweet when the family is joined for the funeral of a grandparent. It's nice that it turns into a family reunion, but of course grieving over the passing of a loved one. Goodness those pictures were nostalgic for me...I love Duncan! Our grandparents were neighbors (and siblings), I am very familiar with the spot you are sitting in front of that house!