Sunday, January 11, 2009

Good memories...

I love this picture because Grandma passed away just a week after this picture was taken. She is such a sweet lady and such a wonderful example to all of us.

Every year at Nate's parents house we do the nativity. Spencer was the donkey, Mayley was Mary, Porter didn't feel good so he was sleeping, Annie was s wise man and Elli was an angel. It was priceless!
Karen found these costumes which were too big for the little ones, but they were perfect!
Growing up my mom took us every year to the mall to visit Santa and have our picture taken. We had to get the picture taken every year until we were married. I hated doing it every year but I am thankful my mom did it because now we have a whole wall full of Santa pictures. It's fun to see how much you change each year. I have started the same tradition with my family. This was Elli's second time visit Santa, which as you can tell she wasn't too sure about it. We will see how it goes next year.

1 comment:

Karen said...

This Santa is perfect for Elli: It looks like he has a "failure to thrive" issue like the doctors say Elli does! She is more adorable than he is, however!