
Nate, Elli and I all took a week long trip up to Seattle to visit family. As always we want to see a lot of people when we go up but it never works out to see everyone. We stayed at Hilary and Jay's house for the week and it was great. Elli had a blast with all her cousins.

All the crazy kids. Maia, Colby, Cater, Avery and Elli (who isn't even looking at the camera)!

Hilary watched Elli so we could go to the temple one afternoon. I had never been inside the Seattle temple so it was a treat.

We ran in the Pat Tillman race in the middle of April and I never got around to posting any pictures. We ran the race with our good friends Steve and Cyndi. It is always so much fun to get out and run with so many people.
No comments:
Post a Comment