
About two months ago the doctor told me Elli was probably ready to potty train. I thought she definitely wasn't but I figured I should listen and give it a try. To this day she still has yet to go potty in the toilet! She prefers to wear the seat on her head! (The seat is clean for all you germ phobes.)

Elli loved digging in the rocks/shells at the beach where we stayed.

Here Nate is helping Elli get down and dirty. I am not quite so brave when it comes to that. :)
2 comments:
Jenny! I just found your blog and had to say hi! congrats on baby girl #2 - how exciting!!
She's so funny! Love that girl. Wow though that your doctor said to potty train her. She's not even 2 yet! That would be some advanced potty training. She'll come around and when she's ready bring on the skittles! :)
Post a Comment