Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grandma Visits

My mom's mom came to visit for a week from California back in May. It was so much fun to be able to spend some time with her. We only get to see her about once a year so it is always a treat. I was able to spend one afternoon with her where she spoiled me rotton! You can see from the picture of my grandma and mom why I have to die my hair! Obviously it is in the genes to gray early. I love my mom's and grandma's hair though, I just don't think I can pull it off. :)
Elli had a blast riding in my grandma's walker when we were at the mall. I liked it better than the stroller! Maybe somone can invent a stroller similar to this.

Elli had her yearly allergy test and the results were better this time around. She came down a little in the severity of her milk allergy which was so exciting for me. The allergist wanted to challenge her to some milk but once I told the GI doctor he told me to wait a few more months. She is still a little squirt and hasn't gone past 21 pounds in over 6 months! The kid can eat like it's no ones business she just must have the most amazing metabolism in the world. She will love it when she is older but it will be a battle we fight until then. She is such a good sport when it comes to doctor's visits. She cooperates so well and doesn't make much of a fuss. She says, "ahhh" when they look in her mouth, she lets them listen to her chest without budging and she likes it when they look in her ears, which after she always says, "good". What a sweet little girl!


No comments: