Thursday, January 28, 2010

More pictures...

The cutest piece of laundry I've ever seen!
I took Landon and Elliana to the zoo the other day. They are such goofs! We had a blast and it reminded me that I don't think I could handle having twins!

I only have a few things that I can match the girls with. My friend Kristyn has three girls and she was SO nice to give me some clothes which match. I love it!


Landon no longer takes his pacifier and I wish I could say the same about Elli. 2 1/2 year olds definitely shouldn't have pacifiers!




3 comments:

Kristine said...

Glad all of you could make it back from the zoo together so you could document this lol. What a fun aunt.

Erin said...

I was so happy to see all the fun new pictures. Brinlyn is growing so fast, even though I see her weekly, I still can't believe it. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Anonymous said...

I was having major problems with my son's binky addiction! My friend absolutely raved about the cut method, and all of the psychology behind it. She emailed me a link to a free site ( www.bye-bye-binky.com -supported by advertisements) on dropping the binky, so I tried it. Very cool stuff, worked beautifully for my son. Four days later he did not want anything to do with his binky. Highly recommended! I am also interested in others experiences with this method.... Bella