Sunday, April 4, 2010

Disneyland again...

We couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit the most magical place on earth again before Nate headed out of town for work training. Someone in my ward was offering some tickets at a great price so we decided to go for it. Heather and Kyle were in on the deal so it made for an awesome trip with all the family. Elli loved having Landon and Hunter around for all the fun. We had an amazing time! Elli's most favorite part of disneyland is the characters. She just loves hugging them and posing for pictures. So many kids are afraid of these wierdly dressed things but Elli embraces them! Gotta love Tigger!


We went to Huntington Beach and met up with one of my best friends from high school. It was so fun to chat and catch up. I wish we got to see each other more often.


I love this picture of Hunter, Kyle, Landon and Heather. They are so goofy! We went to dinner at a Ruby's resturant out on the pier. The food wasn't the best but it was fun to be out on the water.



It was SO stinkin' cold out there. We were definitely not prepared for the cold weather but we had a blast. We bundled up the best we could and went for it. There were still tons of surfers out which blows my mind. I can't imagine getting in the water, even if you are wearing a wet suit. No thanks!




At least Brinlyn is excited to be out in the cold. :)





My two most favorite baldies. This is when we were waiting for the Pixar parade, which if you haven't been to is awesome.






The classic disney picture in front of the castle that I had to post. I love Elli's face in this picture with her classes. Thanks Aunt Hilary for the glasses!







It wouldn't be a disneyland trip without a picture of Mickey Mouse.








We LOVE the princesses because they are for sure her most favorite thing right now. We play princess all the time. We have princess books we read all the time. We have princess plates, spoons, bowls, etc. We have princess toothbrushes. We have princess dress up. We pretty much have everything you can possibly have princess. She is delighted when she gets to see the princesses in person so that is definitely the highlight for us. I love how the princesses take their job so seriously and make it so special for the little girls.









Just a picture of our little family at the entrance of Disneyland.










This is Brinlyn at 5 months. I am so behind on my blogging that I haven't posted in awhile and I needed to include this little princess. :)











2 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray! i love seeing you and your family :)

Kristine said...

What a fun trip. I've eaten at that restaurant and yeah it isn't about the food it's about the atmosphere. Glad you guys could go.