Friday, April 23, 2010
We love our Nate!
The title of this post says it all! We sure miss him. For the longest time Elli has referred to Nate as, "Nate" instead of dad or some other form of that. I guess I can't blame her since I refer to him as Nate, but it cracks me up. I thought it was just a little phase she was going through, but it has been probably a year now that she has done it. So, we do sure love our Nate! Nate has a job now working for the government and has been gone for a month doing some training. He will be gone for another 4 months and boy do we miss him. When he will call, which he does everyday, Elli will say to him, "You here?" She doesn't quite understand why she has to talk to him on the phone and why he won't just come home. We tell her he is at work and school, which in her little mind must just be some horrible thing she hopes to never have to do. That little Elli just wants to play, play, play. She will call him her prince and say, "Nate is my bestest buddy". It will be so great when we get to see each other next week. I am living with my parents so I can get help with the girls and it has been SO great! I have been completely spoiled with LOTS of babysitting, delicious food and a great place to stay. My mom cleans the house, only letting me do my bathroom! It is going to be a rude awakening once we move out in August!
We decided that the day before Nate had to leave for the training, we would spend the whole day doing fun things together. We took the girls to the park and enjoyed the nice weather, went out for lunch and visited family. Brinlyn loves to swing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Nate tooooooo!!!!
Post a Comment