Friday, April 23, 2010

What a fun week!

For Christmas my oldest sister got a plane ticket to come to Arizona to visit from her husband. Thanks Jay for letting us borrow your wife so we could have the fun week we had! Seriously, it was so much fun to spend a week with Hilary who I get to see only once a year or so. She came with her youngest, Jayne and we had fun all week long. We shopped, talked, ate yummy food, talked some more, went garage sale shopping, and then ate even more. I should have one on a serious diet after she left! Since I am staying at my parents right now, we could pretty much have a slumber party every night.

We decided to buy matching outfits and bows for the girl cousins so close in age. What a treat it was to have them all together! Jade (9 months), Jayne (7 months), Brinlyn (6 1/2 months).
The day we had planned to get pictures of the babies, Brinlyn scratched the cornea of her eye. Early in the morning Elli got sick and in the hussle of it I put Brinlyn on the floor where she was just playing. When I went to pick her up, her eye was blood shot and she wouldn't really open it. You could tell she was in pain. Great! I called the doctor and they told me to bring her in, which I did and that is where we learned our 6 months old scratched her eye! It sure makes you feel like a bad mom. We had to put ointment in them that day and within 24 hours you wouldn't even have known she had a problem. This picture shows her squinty eye pretty good.

My sisters would probably kill me for putting this picture up, but it was the only one I took the WHOLE week she was her. Heather, my younger sister, is awesome at dying hair so, Hilary, my older sister took advantage while she was here.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Adorable! Love the outfits. So fun.

Heather said...

Nice. Thanks,Cat!