I never thought I would want or need to go private but the time has arrived. Anyone who wants to be able to check out our blog, just leave a comment and your e-mail address. I haven't been the best at updating but hopefully I will get back on it. Things have been crazy...and I haven't prioritized that. I will try to do a post soon!
21 comments:
We'd love to keep in touch! jessicabingham_06@yahoo.com. We've moved into town now! If you want to get together sometime and let the girls play that would be great.
Please add me! barlowpaige@hotmail.com
We definitely want to stay in the loop! =)
family.rawlings@gmail.com
us too!
mariebingham@juno.com
melanie@scoffield.com
Yah I had to go private too. It can be lame for readers BUT we gotta do what we gotta do. :) I think your family is just the cutest ever!
Love to see your growing family! kelsiebair@gmail.com
katysmelser@gmail.com
jmdahlquist@gmail.com
Michael & Jessica Dahlquist and fam, THNX
I definitely want to stay current on what's going on with your guys. ba_2@hotmail.com
Well I want in. kjwelker23@msn.com and Kevin too, kpwelker23@msn.com
Me! Me! Me! ;) mrshanlon@hotmail.com
friend- we miss you. need to go to lunch soon. I want to see how life is so add me to your lise. cannontiff@aol.com.
uh-huh. me too. ejnurse@gmail.com
add us! veronica.marroquin@gmail.com & bobby.marroquin@gmail.com.....we miss you guys!!!
We'd love to keep following you too! angie2_18@yahoo.com
malorielewis@gmail.com :)
Please add me: sherribair@sio.midco.net
klenaek@gmail.com
I love to see your updates. kbhansen@aznex.net
Lets keep in touch!
rebekahhoresh@gmail.com
Hey Jenny. It's Charlotte from freshman year of college. I love reading updates about your fam. add me too! char.aldridge@gmail.com
Post a Comment