
The girls never complained about only having two small boxes of toys and they managed to spread them everywhere, everyday! When we first arrived to Hawaii we didn't have a permanent home, so we lived in a fully furnished house until we found a more permanent place. It was the perfect set up but we definitely experienced some cabin fever. We went somewhere everyday just to give us something to do. The girls were troopers! Brin looks kind of funny in this picture but it was the only one I took of the messes they would make.

Elli getting excited as she is playing with playdough and silverware. She has quite the imagination so who knows what she was making up in this picture. As I am on this topic, she has come up with an imaginary friend that she talks about ALL the time. She refers to her as, "Golly" and she does everything with us. :)

Brinlyn hamming it up for the camera! This girl of mine has been a challenge since she was born but I think has finally turned the corner. I love this little stinker like crazy. Who wouldn't love those cute little cheeks?!? 8/31/10
No comments:
Post a Comment