Friday, October 15, 2010

So cute!

I LOVE it when the girls are playing together, hugging each other, being nice to each other, whatever it is that they do nicely together. It just makes me so happy when they are happy. Sometimes Elli gets bugged by Brinlyn and then they end up fighting..even at such a young age. Gotta love the sibling love. :)
My mom is SO good at taking time to play with the grandkids. When we were living with my parents she took time out of her day, EVERY day to just play. She wouldn't let herself get distracted by anything else and just used the time to do whatever Elli wanted to do. I love the creativity that was always involved. I think my mom was playing with Elli that this was a dog house. 7/31/10


Brinlyn loves to climb onto or into ANYTHING. She is our little monkey crazy girl.

Our bestest friends, Bailey and Erin came over for a swim one of the last few days we were in Arizona. I loved that the girls had matching swimsuits and couldn't pass up the opportunity for a picture. We miss our friends but hopefully we will see them soon! 8/6/10



No comments: