Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

A healthy breakfast of pancakes with chocolate chips. I told the girls their pancakes were pumkins and the pumkins needed faces. Elli took the job seriously where Brinlyn just licked her fingers and ate the chocolate.
I can't believe we didn't get any good pictures this year of our girls in their Halloween costumes. We took good ones on my phone but I am not quite sure how to make the transfer and quite honestly I probably won't figure it out. :) Elli changed her costume three times this year. She was a witch when we went trick or treating at Nate's work, she was a ballerina for the trunk or treat at church and she was Cinderella on Halloween. The girls got lots of candy. Elli was a great helper at passing out candy on Halloween...so good I wonder if that should be her role every year.

On Saturday we went to Sealife Park to see the Halloween show. The girls loved watching the dolphins jump. It was a good time.



1 comment:

Sherri said...

Your girls are darling! I keep thinking of Brynlin as a baby--I can't believe believe how big she is.