Sunday, December 25, 2011

I forgot to add this awesome picture of my mom with the girls. They all squeezed onto the plasma car for some serious fun. I love how happy everyone is!
This picture just cracks me up but probably makes no sense to anyone else. Brinlyn is our free spirited child who knows pretty well what she wants and lets you know. She loves ballet and dressing up. This is one of Elli's ballet leotards that is too big for Brinlyn but she wears it anyway. So, it was nap time and she had the leotard on and didn't want to take it off, which was fine by me. She decided to stuff her blanket down the front of it and actually fell asleep with it still there. She cracks us up every day with the things she does. Oh, and yes, she still has a pacifier and I don't think I will EVER get rid of it. She just might go to Kindergarten with it!

No comments: